Sunday, May 14, 2006

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Please remember to get in contact with your Mother today and tell her Happy Mother's Day and what she has meant to you over the years. I would like to send out a personal note to my mom and let her know how much I appreciate her for helping my wife in taking care of our kids while I am out of town and for just being a great example as a parent to follow. Also, I know my kids would love to add a Happy Mother's Day greeting to my wife if they could type so I will do it for them..."HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMMY!" I can't begin to even explain how awesome my wife has been as a mother over these past two years. She has allowed me to pursue a dream job with the MS Braves and I will be forever grateful and in her debt. I love you Cyndi.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

by
Bryan Eubank

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home